What We Believe…
- The entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base
our faith, conduct and doctrine.
- In one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We
believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
- Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe that salvation
is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus rose
from the dead and is coming again.
- Water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a
testimony to our faith and full identification in the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord
- In the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus
did for us on the cross.
- Every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s
Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- As children of God, we are over comers and more than conquerors and God intends
for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
- That the Life of God in us today is complete but must be gradually expressed in our
everyday life and affairs of living.
- That every believer with this quality of life is to be God’s Pride, and will have
evidences of lives that he or she has influenced.